£12 - £12.40 per hour
Job in Haverhill - Crem - HB - M
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the Manufacturing sector to facilitate their busy manufacturing operation at this important time.
Our client, based in Haverhill, is currently recruiting for a Machine Operative to assist with the manufacture and machining of bespoke products.
- Loading machines with raw material
- Taking off the finished product
- Ensuring machines are set to the required specification.
- Full Time – Monday to Friday on a Night Shift
- Vast experience of manufacturing
- Ability to operate and monitor industrial machines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply. These job roles are for an immediate start and more dates over the coming weeks.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.