Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - ME
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business, who operate in the busy market town of Haverhill.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and hard-working, Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer positions are as follows,
- Keep machinery working and ensure downtime is kept to a minimal
- Regular PPM and scheduled maintenance of machines and production equipment
- Carry out mechanical electrical and instrumentation repairs
- Consistent work history of preventative and reactive maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical and electrical theory and repairs
- Machine maintenance experience
- Engineering based qualification
The selected Maintenance Engineer will be expected to work an 8 am until 5 pm shift and receive an extremely competitive annual salary, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Maintenance Engineer position will take place in Haverhill following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.