Jobs in Newmarket-Crem -EH -INS
8 months ago
Are you an experienced and successful manager within the general insurance sector, with a strong track record of building and growing businesses?
Our client is looking for a General Manager/Managing broker to join them and drive their business forward as they continue to grow and become market leaders in their field. You’ll be responsible for driving their proposition forward - both to clients and introducer's and you’ll ensure that business objectives and financial targets are met whilst they continue to grow their market presence.
You’ve probably recognised the importance of demonstrating your professionalism and as a consequence are likely to possess the requisite CII qualifications, but don’t worry, if you haven’t got there yet, our client will accept applicants who are solely qualified by experience.
In summary, you are a senior professional within the insurance sector and as such have a strong all round skill set across business management, operations, sales, distribution and leadership, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge.
Desired skills and attributes:
- Commercially astute with the ability to balance revenue and customer satisfaction drivers
- Effective team working, stakeholder management and the ability to negotiate internally and externally
- The ability to understand the needs of customers - both personal, commercial and our client’s introducer's
- Possess a broad but specialist understanding of all commercial and personal insurance product lines with the confidence and experience to be able to demonstrate expertise to your peers
- Exceptional business development skills
- Full P&L responsibility
- Day to day management of the business
- Recruitment of staff to drive business growth
- Liaison with clients, providers and clients
- Target and business plan achievement
- GI proposition lead within the group
- Delivery of excellent customer service
In addition to an attractive salary:
25 days holiday
5% pension contribution