Jobs in Ely-CREM-LB-ME
7 months ago
My client a well established manufacturing company have an exciting opportunity for an Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
To thrive here you must be positive minded, goal driven and a strong team player and have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Able to identity and resolve, design and assembly problems quickly (good troubleshooting skills)
- Knowledge of testing techniques for mechanical/electrical products
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi task, time manage and work independently
- Familiarity with PC based firmware programming equipment
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00 - 16.30
There are many benefits of working for this forward thinking company including Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Healthcare, Child Care Vouchers, Group Income Protection and excellent progression opportunities.
So if you have the skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply to join this fantastic team!
Crem Recruitment are working as an Employment Agency on this occasion.