- Are you looking for a new role in Marketing?
- Are you comfortable in writing engaging content for websites?
- Are you able to work well alone, with minimal supervision?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our Bury St Edmunds based client for a Marketing Co -ordinator to join their small friendly team.
Working on the Clients website, you will be responsible for Marketing products, re writing content and ensuring products are represented in the best possible manner.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the website to keep in line with seasonal tends and stock levels
- Writing Blogs based on products and ensuring landing page is consistently updated and relevant content included
- Work with an external marketing agency to send out promotional mailers
- Actively communicate new products using social media/mailers/telesales etc
- Maintain the client database
Other ad hoc office duties will be required.
This role is Permanent however hours can be negotiated to suit school hours if required. Full time hours would be 35 hours per week Monday - Friday.
Previous Marketing experience and exposure to Website Content and Social media platforms would be desirable. Excellent IT skills are essential.
Applicants must be able to work to a high standard ensuring a good level of creativity, attention to detail and communication skills both written and spoken.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.