Bury St Edmunds
Jobs in Bury St Edmunds - CREM - EH
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Warehouse leader looking for your next challenge?
Our client based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds is looking for a Night Shift Manager to join their busy Logistics Depot.
This is a fast paced environment where no day is the same so applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly and lead people in a positive and supportive manner whilst ensuring maximum site performance.
General duties include:
- Managing and Mentoring a Medium sized team of Warehouse Operatives
- Responsible for Site Health, Safety and Security
- Monitoring performance and attendance
- Liaise with Stock team to ensure stock levels remain satisfactory
- Reporting regularly to the Site manager to report any issues and implement new procedures to ensure maximum site performance.
This role may suit candidates who are currently in a supervisory role looking to take the next step forward in their career. Previous Warehouse experience is essential and applicants must be able to demonstrate a good aptitude for managing and motivating people.
This is a full time permanent position working Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 2.30am. A quarterly bonus of up to £350 is also on offer based on required KPI's's being met.
Applicants must have access to their own transport due to the client location.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Agency.