£20000 to £21000
5 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to work at their busy offices in Saffron Walden
- Answering telephone calls.
- Processing orders on the system.
- Printing dispatch notes (up to 100 per day).
- Working with warehouse/sales team on stock shortages on pick sheets.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet maintenance.
- Administration support to the sales team.
- Speaking with customers on the telephone.
Hours & Pay
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Full Time. 9 am until 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- £20,000 to £21,000 per annum.
- Office administration experience essential.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner.
If this Office Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.