£24,000 - £27,000
JobsInNewmarket - Crem - EH - OA
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit an Administrator for a key business, within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised company, based in Newmarket are looking to recruit an Administrator.
The successful Administrator will be the key point of contact for customers and responsible for processing and documenting customer enquiries from initial contact through the design, quote, production, and delivery stages.
- Key point of contact to liaise with customers and ensure their enquiries are managed effectively and where appropriate routed to another member of the team.
- Ensure the process for preparation of quotations and shipping quotas is followed and identify improvements to the process for consideration by the Production Manager
- Maintain and improve customer record keeping including specifications, cutting sheets and work instructions
- Ensure records are updated with changes to technical data and the information is available to the Production team
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am until 5 pm.
- 24k – 27k per annum
- An enthusiastic, self-starter with energy and a desire to learn
- Confident in the use of office computer packages (Microsoft Office, CRM, and design packages).
- Strong quality and service ethic, be a client focused.
- Be reliable and trustworthy with excellent team working and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Administrator role offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.