over 1 year ago
My Client, a leading supplier of hardware and software tools with focus on innovative product development and high quality technical support across a wide range of industries.
A broad ranging role, you will be involved in a numbers of aspects from finance, HR and event planning through to the day to day running of the office. The role will mainly include but will not be limited to:
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors
- Collecting the post, typing and filing
- Arranging deliveries with couriers, complete with all necessary customs documentation
- Booking travel arrangements, including itineraries
- Booking staff events (Holiday parties, excursions, etc.)
- Processing purchase orders, invoicing customers and credit control
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system
- Assisting in coordinating events, including organising and shipping of exhibition materials
- Researching and updating office policy documents (HSE, Company Handbook, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be confident with all forms of communication, able to prioritise, be proactive and work efficiently. A good grasp of English and a confident telephone manner are essential; additional languages will be useful as the company deals with customers all over the world.
An ability to compartmentalise and multi-task is required, any candidate will need to have excellent organisational skills and a good memory.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- AAT Book keeping or accountancy background
- Multi tasking skills
- Be a motivator
- Professional attitude
Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply immediately!
Crem are working as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.