Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - AP - OP
5 months ago
Temporary - Permanent
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Order Pickers to work at their busy warehouse in Haverhill.
· Pick stock and orders using manual handling equipment and handheld scanners.
· Operate ride-on manual handling equipment.
· Put together customer orders on pallets in a safe manner.
· Quality checking the number of products picked and matching this to order profiles.
· Maintain a high level of health and safety at all times.
Hours & Pay:
· Full Time – 10-hour shifts, 4 on 4 off. Days, and/or nights.
· £9.91 to £11.01 per hour.
· Warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing experience desirable.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Willingness to work in a chilled environment.
· Ability to achieve targets in a fast-paced workplace.
· Exceptional communication skills.
If this Order Picker role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.