£23000 - £24000
Jobs in Newmarket - CREM - EH
3 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the medical manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time. Our client is looking to recruit a Packing Operative to work at their state of the art facility in Newmarket
- Packing products to strict specification and preparing them for dispatch
- Working on production lines
- Operating automated machines
- Labelling and QC of finished goods
- Full time, Permanent on a day shift.
- Previous production or packing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and clear handwriting skills
- The understanding of good documentation practices
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of ISO quality procedures
- Experience dealing with hazardous goods
- Clean-room experience
All social distancing and COVID Policies are being strictly adhered to on site, the company offers some fantastic benefits including private Healthcare and Pension schemes. Free on-site parking is available.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.