Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - PP1
about 1 year ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the distribution industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised distribution company are looking to recruit a Picker/Packer to work at their busy warehouse on the outskirts of Haverhill.
- Picking order from the racking
- Pick orders using a handheld scanner.
- Pack orders a prepare them for dispatch.
- Updating the warehouse management system.
- Manually lifting products and orders.
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 7:30 until 4
- £8.91 + Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- Must have a warehouse/order picking experience.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes.
- Own transport due to company location.
This Picker/Packer role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Picker/Packer role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.