JobsInHaverhill - Crem - HB - POP
7 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Process Operator to work at their busy site Haverhill.
- Making Jigs
- Load materials onto jobs
- Lifting products weighing up to 25kgs.
- Packing products for dispatch.
- Follow process and instructions clearly and carefully.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly
- £11 per hour + Overtime is often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- Must have a wealth of manufacturing operations experience.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
This Process Operator role offers an excellent temporary at a well-recognised business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Process Operator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.