£17,000 to £17,500 per annum
Jobs in Witham - Crem - HB - PO
2 months ago
Our client is an innovative and prestigious employer, who operate in the busy market town of Witham.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, several focused and hard-working, Process Operators to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Process Operator positions are as follows,
- Following processes and methods correctly
- Use of machines and tools
- Heavy lifting at times
- Quality checks of finished work
- No experience necessary in this industry
- Consistent work history
- Ability to follow processes and methods
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to carry out physical work
The selected Process Operator can expect to receive a full training schedule and an extremely competitive annual salary paying up to £17,500, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Process Operator position will take place in Witham following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.