Jobs in Waterbeach - Crem - EH - PA
11 months ago
If you are looking for your first step into Manufacturing then we have the job for you!
Our exceptional client based in Waterbeach is looking for a production Assistant to join their Production/Stores team.
No previous experience is required but applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Able to work precisely to specifications
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25KG
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
Duties will include:
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- All elements of stock issuing as defined in the company process maps.
- Cutting relevant samples
- Assist with the maintenance of stock levels within Stores.
- Assist with the packing of factory goods.
- All admin requirements of the job.
- Working closely with all other departments.
- Maintaining tight control on stock held and the issuing process.
- Assist in other areas of the business as directed by line management.
This is a temporary to permanent role working Monday - Thursday 8 - 445 and Friday 8am-1230pm.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.