9 months ago
We are looking to recruit, on behalf of our Electronics client, a Production Operative. This is a temp to perm basis in an electronics factory. The perfect candidate will be building cable assemblies and solder, ideally someone with experience would be best suited at this time.
Rate of pay:
We offer £8.26 per hour for a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.45pm, Friday 8am to 12.30pm,
Free Private Healthcare, 28 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays). A Christmas shutdown from 21st December to 2nd January this year.
The company operates a discretionary bonus scheme based on financial performance and if paid (in December) is equal to one month’s salary (There is a qualification period and it is pro rata for time done within the previous financial year)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Proactive approach to manufacturing, right first time every time.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Production of goods in line with drawings provided
- Testing of products as laid down by the Production Manager/Supervisor/Quality Manger
- Maintain Quality standards of all products within WIP in line with Company Policies and the Quality Manager/Inspector’s direction.
- Responsible for Quality output of own goods.
- Responsible for all elements of Health & Safety within your defined area
- Proactive in dealing with issues as they arise and raising them to the Production Manager/Supervisor.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters
- Ability to solder and crimp
- Ability to read drawings and understand them