Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - AP - PO
4 months ago
temp - perm
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Production Operatives to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
· Loading and unloading mixing machines
· Operating machines
· Packing products and preparing them for dispatch
· Manually lifting products and orders that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
· Keep the factory clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay
· Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly
· £11.16 per hour (Inclusive of shift bonus) + Overtime often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
· Must have a wealth of manufacturing operations experience.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
If this Production Operatives role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.