£11.44 per hour + Production Bonus
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - PRPE
10 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Production Operative to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Loading and unloading mixing and filling machines
- Measuring out raw materials into relevant batch sizes
- Operating a counterbalance forklift
- Operating machines
- Packing products and preparing them for dispatch
- Keep the factory clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay
- Permanent Contract
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly
- £11.44 per hour (Inclusive of shift bonus)
- Overtime is often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- Production Bonus
- Must have a wealth of manufacturing operations experience.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance forklift licence.
- Capable of undertaking physically demanding work
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Production Operative offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join an industry leader that operates across Europe.
If this Production Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.