3 months ago
Crem Recruitment have been appointed to recruit for a key business within the Healthcare Sector to facilitate their busy packing operation at this important time. Our Client is currently recruiting for Production Operatives to pick, pack and wrap products to a high standard. This is an attractive opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference at this time of need.
The hours will range between 8am until 7pm and a flexible approach to these working hours will be required due to business requirements and demands.
- Overtime may be required
- Previous packing and production experience (Advantageous)
- Own transport due to site location
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and Written English)
- Able to adapt and learn quickly within busy environments
- Polite and punctual at all times
- Onsite parking
- Canteen on site
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Fun and friendly environment
- Unlimited overtime after qualifying period
if this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply. These job roles are for an immediate start, so the quicker you contact us the quicker we can get you out working!
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles