almost 2 years ago
A reputable company in Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire are looking for a Production Planner to join their team for three to four weeks. This position may progress into a permanent position subject to candidate performance.
Monday to Thursday
9am until 5pm
9am until 4.30pm
Rate of Pay:
£8.00 - £13.00 p/h depending on experience.
Your daily duties will include:
- Production planning
- managing stock
- Creating stock reports
- Monitoring stock
- Organising team members
- Communicating with team members regarding production management
- Implementing structure and organisation to the work force
You will be suitable to this position if you:
- Have a production background whether it be in a warehouse, or an industrial environment
- Enjoy implementing structure and progression
- Are quick to learn the challenges of different business'
- Confident communicator
- Proactive, self motivated and a methodical mindset
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who prides themselves on organisation and implementation skills.