£24,000 to £25,000
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - PSL
5 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Production Shift Leader to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Responsible for training operators for products and processes within the team.
- Responsible for daily management and support for the team to achieve operational success.
- Monitor time and attendance and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Ensure that team members follow defined manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements.
- Monitor and maintain all safety equipment and tools.
- Ensure work is completed whilst maintaining a high level of health and safety.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Permanent. 6 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 10 pm shifts both available.
- £24,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Must have experience managing a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Continuous improvement and LEAN Manufacturing experience essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
If this Production Shift Leader role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.