Our busy and expanding client have instructed for us to recruit, on their behalf, a administration, to join their office based in warehouse in Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and flexible team player who goes the extra mile to make sure the job is done. The successful candidate will work closely with and support Procurement and Finance functions reporting to the Business Support Manager as part of a small friendly team and they will have the opportunity to really make their contribution felt.
This is a 6 week placement.
Rate of Pay
Monday to Thursday 9 until 5
Friday 9 until 4
- Are you available immediately?
- Have you used software system?
- Are you good on the computer?
You'll need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Self-motivated, a good team player
- Articulate and a good communicator verbally and written
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
The above duties are not exhaustive, and the role holder will be expected to carry out any additional duties that are proportionate to the role to help achieve the needs of the business
Crem is acting as an employment agency.