almost 2 years ago
Our client are market leaders in the provision of managed IT Services to the retail and hospitality sectors. We thrive on delivering customer satisfaction providing them with installation, maintenance, repairs, configuration and staging for all IT Products within the retail and hospitality industry. Making us one of the most highly sought-after IT Services for some of the UKs largest retailers. This has been recognised with tenders being won and giving us the opportunity to expand and move to larger premises.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and flexible team player who goes the extra mile to make sure the job is done. The successful candidate will work closely with and support our Project Managers as part of a small friendly team and will have the opportunity to really make their contribution felt.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 5:30 - 40 hours per week
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming calls
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Look after the filing
- Updating of contact lists
- Assisting with Coordinating engineers
- Assisting with processing expense claims
You'll need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Self-motivated, a good team player, pro-active and happy to take the initiative
- Articulate and a good communicator verbally and written
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
The above duties are not exhaustive and the role holder will be expected to carry out any additional duties that are proportionate to the role to help achieve the needs of the business
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.