- Do you have keen interest in Science?
- Do you want to start your career in a new and exciting environment?
- Are you confident and looking to use your skills in an vibrant team?
You will be joining the Product Management team who oversee all new product development, coordinate product changes and generate commercial product strategy. Working closely with Research and Development, we manage the entire design and development process.
This includes outlining a product concept, agreeing validation work plans, presenting concepts and new products to our colleagues and distributors, researching and outlining product positioning and coordinating the final stages of development through to manufacturing, registration and launch.
This means you will have the opportunity to gain insight and experience into a wide range of business functions and learn on the job regarding several fascinating industries and subject matters.
Monday - Friday
£23,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
A Day in the Life:
- Coordinating the design and development of new products, many of which will be classed as medical devices and therefore require a controlled pathway for development.
- Balancing a range of different projects at one time, which requires quick thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Writing high quality copy for a range of audiences, both commercial and technical that will take the form of reports, analytical papers and emails
- Provide administrative support for the design and development process.
- Conduct market research within the medical and technological fields and summarise in readable and informative copy.
- Confidently communicate with all levels of the business, including suppliers, customers and distributors.
- Host meetings and presentations both in-house and externally to showcased new developments and innovations.
- Strong creative, analytic and organisational skills.
- TEAM PLAYER!
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience with creating copy and writing high quality papers or reports, which feature technical or complex information.
This is an attractive opportunity for someone looking to start their career with excellent training and lots of support!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.