about 1 month ago
We are delighted to recruit for a Project Coordinator, for established, expanding company in Newmarket, Suffolk. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and flexible team player who goes the extra mile to make sure the job is done. The successful candidate will work closely with and support our Project Managers as part of a small friendly team and will have the opportunity to really make their contribution felt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of projects coordination within your project area
- Preparing, organising and distributing project materials, including regular project status reports, and presentations
- Minute-taking and tracking and following up actions and issues
- Providing logistical support to the projects team including budget tracking, raising Purchase Orders for suppliers, maintaining stationery, ordering supplies etc.
You'll need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Self-motivated, a good team player, pro-active and happy to take the initiative
- Articulate and a good communicator verbally and written
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
The above duties are not exhaustive, and the role holder will be expected to carry out any additional duties that are proportionate to the role to help achieve the needs of the business.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy please do not hesitate to call the Newmarket Crem Office, where we will answer any questions you have!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.