Bury St Edmunds
Logistics & Supply Chain
Jobs in Bury St Edmunds - CREM - EH - PURC
about 1 year ago
We are pleased to be working with our client, a large manufacturing company based in Bury St Edmunds as they look to recruit a full-time purchasing administrator to join their busy team.
Duties will include:
- Chasing order acknowledgements
- Reconciling invoices and credit card payments
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Planning and placing orders
- Occasional Customer service duties
- General administrative tasks as required to support the purchasing team
Applicants will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proficient on all MS office packages
- Possess a methodical and organised approach to workloads
- Be confident to liaise at length with external suppliers regarding price and delivery times in order to meet production deadlines and budget requirements
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a face paced environment and too tight deadlines
- Have previous purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment
Desirable skills and experience will also include use of Sage and MRP systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team with a real family feel. Extensive training and support will be given and dedication to employees continues growth and development is guaranteed. Free onsite parking is available, and our client is easily accessible by foot from Bury Town centre and from the A14.
This is a full time vacancy working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
If this vacancy is of interest then please apply today. Interviews will take place following a short listing process by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.