172 - HH - DJ
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment are recruiting for a QC Technician to join them on a temporary basis. Our client is a well-established name within the building materials supply industry. This role is based in Haverhill.
Duties will include:
· Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of test methods and test schedules.
· Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the product range, type and makeup.
· Maintain accurate and timely QC records.
· Provide support for production trials, root cause analysis and improvement projects.
· Actively seek to improve laboratory working practices and methods.
· Operate to laboratory safe working practices and maintain a clean & tidy workplace.
· Liaise with production & goods-in re any QC changes or requirements.
· Process customer returns accurately and in a timely fashion.
· Identify consumable purchasing requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
· Experience in a laboratory environment.
· Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising workload
Hours, Pay and benefits:
· £12.50 per hour
· Full time – Monday to Friday – 8:30am-5pm
· Temporary role with potential for permanent
· Immediate start
· Free onsite parking
· Weekly pay
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.