£27000 - £32000
Jobs in NMKT - CREM - EH - QSHE
3 months ago
We are delighted to be working with this Market leading Life Science company based in the heart of Newmarket as they search for a Quality Associate Specialist to join them in Early 2021.
This is a key role within the quality department and as such the UK QSHE role will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of all internal management systems and processes.
Responsibilities and tasks involved will include:
- Continuous Audit and Development of the Quality Management System
- Lead the creation of all quality plans, metrics and procedures
- Partner with other QA teams company wide to develop and improve current processes
- Conduct customer and supplier audits
- Approve all quality documentation
- Handling any Customer Quality complaint in a timely and professional manner
- Lead and develop the Environmental Management System and H & S Management System
- Learn and understand the product in order to be able to support the Newmarket site from a QC perspective
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience within an ISO/FDA regulated environment
- Extensive internal auditing experience
- Advanced IT skills and a proficient user of all Microsoft applications
- Highly detailed and process driven
- Have the ability to critically analyse and make independent decisions
- Experience with Trackwise and Smartsheet
- IOSH OR NEBOSH qualified
Initial interviews will be taking place on Teams following a shortlisting porcess by Crem Recruitment.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Agency.