£24,000 to £30,000 per Annum
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - QCA
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Analyst to join a market leading manufacturer located in the busy market town of Haverhill. The purpose of this role is to provide Quality Analysis services on a variety of products across their two labs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure product compliance with both customer requirements and company standards
- QC sample handling preparations
- Accurately log all quality testing data into the relevant databases
- Participate in gauge R&R testing when required
- Assist with customer audits
- Informing management of any non-conforming product
- Previous laboratory experience
- Competent IT user
- Ideally will have knowledge of SAP
This is a full-time role working on a day shift between the hours of 9 - 5. The successful candidate can expect an extremely competitive salary paying up to £30,000 p.a with various company benefits available.
If the Quality Control Analyst position is of interest, please feel free to apply below. Interviews for this position will take place in Haverhill, following the short-listing process by Crem Recruitment.