Jobs in Waterbeach - CREM - EH - QC
5 months ago
- Are you are an experienced QC inspector?
- Do you have an excellent eye for detail and are you able to understand technical drawings.
- Do you have good communication and IT Skills?
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Inspector to join a growing manufacturer in Waterbeach. This is a varied role and involves working with external and internal customers and colleagues, promoting a team atmosphere and collaboration between departments. The post holder will ultimately be responsible for assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality standards, programs and practices whilst driving continuous improvement across all departments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure product compliance with both customer requirements and company standards
- Effectively liaise with both production and engineering teams to maintain high level of product quality during manufacture
- Work with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials
- Record all findings on electronic quality log
- Prepare reports as required by senior management
- Identify ways to improve quality, inspection methods and process.
- Monitor production to ensure employees confirm to company standards and drawings.
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT user
- Experience in reading technical drawings
This is a full time role working between 8am and 5pm Monday - Thursday with an earlier finish on Fridays.
In return the successful applicant can expect 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, Free Health care, defined contribution pension scheme and a discretionary annual company performance related bonus.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.