Bury St Edmunds
Crem - Jobs in Bury St Ed - MT - QC
about 2 months ago
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and good IT skills?
Our client based in the heart of Bury St Edmund is looking for experienced Warehouse and QC operatives to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. Permanent contracts may be awarded for exceptional candidates.
The shift is currently 9 - 1730 Monday to Friday but this may change to 6 - 1400 and 1400 - 2200 so a flexible approach is key.
Applicants must be immediately available.
Duties will involve:
- Using a handheld scanner to check the quality of order picks and sign off as complete
- Logging and identifying any issues with order picks and resolving/flagging as required prior to order despatch
- Manual lifting and moving of stock and picks around the warehouse
This is a full-time vacancy working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.