Jobs in Ely-CREM-LB-QE
about 3 years ago
My Client a successful manufacturing company have a great opportunity to join them as a Quality Engineer.
Looking for a positive, goal driven team player with the following:
- Metrology Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Use of guaging, measurement and test equipment
- Able to operate (and programme) measurement equipment
- Able to read, understand, update and revise engineering drawings
- Technical understanding and practical knowledge of machining and manufacturing of high precision components
- Good aptitude in CAD solid modelling software
- Good working knowledge of MS office, Visio and Excel
There are many benefits of working for this well established company including Pension, Group Life Cover, Private Healthcare, Child Care Vouchers, Group Income Protection and career progression.
Hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30.
If you have the skills and experience to carry out this role and not to miss out on a great opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.