about 1 year ago
6 Month Contract
Working for the site Quality Manager as a Quality Technician you will enjoy the challenge of the daily interaction with a broad range of colleagues across the site. Working as part of the Quality team you will be conducting daily testing on several of their products and will be involved with both data entry and analysis. Helping to monitor and review processes. Checking product that is being released and reviewing on site actions to ensure that the processes are under control and improving. You must have strong computer skills, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Flexible Hours between:
- 8am until 4pm
- 9am until 5pm
This is open to negotiation.
£18,000 - £20,000 (Dependant on Experience)
This is a six-month contract starting immediately.
- To carry out a multitude of Quality Testing
- To support the quality team in data entry and analysis
- To assist and carry out weekly quality audits across product leaving the site
- To get involved with tasks relating to the maintenance of the quality department and the site
- Daily communication with all departments across the site will be an essential aspect of this role.
- Excellent communication and people engagement skills
- A challenging and inquisitive attitude,
- A Quality Assurance background
- Good organisational skills
- Experience using Excel, Word and power point
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate well at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise own workload effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team, in fast moving, demanding environment, in order to achieve desired outcome
If you are interested in this role, and believe you have the skills and experience specified above please do not hesitate to send your CV to Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.