27 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Reach Truck Driver to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
· Operating a Reach Truck.
· Pick orders using a handheld scanner.
· Pack orders a prepare them for dispatch.
· Updating the warehouse management system.
· Manually lifting products and order that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
· Keep the warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay:
· Temporary to Permanent
· Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-2 & 2-10 rotating weekly
· £11.16 per hour + Overtime often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
· Must have a wealth of warehouse operations experience.
· Must have a valid Reach Truck licence.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs
This Reach Truck Driver role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Reach Truck Driver role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles