An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. They are currently recruiting for a Reach Truck Driver / Warehouse Operative to join their busy team, on a temporary to permanent basis.
NO LICENSE REQUIRED
Although an in date license is not required, you must have experience using a Reach Truck Forklift.
_ In house licenses are expected as well. _
The position would be working Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm for the first couple of months, then moving onto a later shift of 2 - 2200. This is paid at £10.74 (Depending on experience).
There will be training offered, but the ideal candidate should have experience of previously working within a warehouse.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing customer orders, ready for dispatch
- Unloading containers
- Operating a Reach Truck
- Organising warehouse to create easy movement of stock
- This is a physical role, and will requiring lifting heavy objects.
- Booking In of raw materials and goods
- Undertaking any other duty, as requested by management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business.