3 months ago
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their small, friendly team in Newmarket, Suffolk. They are looking recruit for someone in a temp to permanent position.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Well Presented
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office and be prepared to learn our bespoke packages
- Must be a Team Player but able to work on their own as well
- Confident and able to use their own Initiative
- Welcoming Visitors and offering refreshments when required
- Answering Phones and connecting calls to relevant departments or taking messages if no-one is available to take that call.
- Making telephone calls to our Clients/Customers/Franchisees
- Assisting with organising regional meetings and internal meetings
- Preparing meeting rooms and serving refreshments i.e. teas/coffees/sandwiches etc
- Prepared to go and get refreshment supplies from the local supermarket for meetings if required
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Maintaining accurate records and entering data
- Ordering Office Stationery and other supplies when needed
- Typing and Sending documents out to our Network
- Keen to learn the business and help other departments when necessary.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem recruitment. The client is looking for someone to start in January, but for the right person this can be negotiated.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.