Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - RA
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Receptionist Administrator to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting visitors
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters
- Checking and approving workers timesheets
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Speaking with customers on the telephone
Hours & Pay:
- STARTING IMMEDIATELY
- Full Time – Day shift. Temporary contract
- £12 per hour.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Office administration experience essential
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner.
This Receptionist Administrator offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-recognised company with an increasing workload.
If this Receptionist Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.