Jobs in Newmarket - EH - CREM - Internal
over 1 year ago
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level?
- Are you tired of working to unrealistic KPI’s?
Due to continued growth, increased workload and a company restructure, Crem Recruitment are looking for an additional Recruitment Consultant to join our established branch based in Newmarket, The home of horseracing!
Applicants will be multidisciplined consultants who have the ability to deliver results when it comes to candidate and client service, but also when it comes to sales and winning new business.
The post holder will be taking over a warm desk which has massive potential to grow and develop even further. You will be given all the tools required in order to help you achieve this and will be constantly be mentored and supported by all colleagues, from existing consultants to senior management.
Alongside this Crem have a team of highly competent administrators in place, so you can get on with what you do best and leave the paperwork to the professionals!
If you constantly find yourself working hard but to unrealistic KPI’s then relax, we don’t believe in those, This company is committed to putting you in control of your career and as such we don’t ask you to work to unrealistic targets, we measure success by results and give you the autonomy to work in a way which works for you.
The successful applicant will be:
- Ideally an experienced Recruitment Consultant from any sector
- A confident communicator, with excellent organisational skills
- Sales and Account Management focused with exemplary Customer Service Skills
What you can expect in return:
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Your birthday off
- Flexible and supportive team environment
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Contributory pension
If this opportunity sounds like something you want to learn more about, then apply today detailing relevant experience and salary expectations. Or call us for an informal chat in confidence!