Bury St Edmunds
almost 4 years ago
We are excited to present our client, a well-established organisation based in the beautiful town of Bury St Edmunds. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Clearance Assistant.
This is a pro-active role that will require you to be organised and physically capable to carry out tasks. You must thrive from the advantages of responsibility and consider yourself to be efficiently adaptable with a forward-thinking approach.
Due to the nature of the role you are needed to have the capability to create and maintain customer and employee relationships. This is a temporary contract with an immediate start. Our client only requires you to work Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
The role requires you to have;
- Full Clean Driving License
- Knowledge of the geographical area and the ability to read a map/Satellite Navigation
- The physical capability of completing removal tasks
The role duties include;
- Carrying out house clearances with the Clearance Team
- Deliver excellent customer service to all parties involved
- Conducting risk assessments on every house clearance
- Stock and pack household contents and items within garages/outbuildings
- Dispose of unwanted items from the house clearance in the appropriate manner
The successful candidate for the House Clearance Assistant role can expect a competitive hourly rate with on-site parking. If you feel this role is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to send over your application.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.