Jobs in Waterbeach - CREM - EH - SA
30 days ago
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have proven Customer Service and Sales Office experience?
- Are you able to work proactively and meet deadlines?
- Do you have excellent IT Skills?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our Client in Waterbeach for a Sales Administrator. Working with both UK and overseas customers and reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts.
Duties will include:
- Processing Sales orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Using and updating the CRM system
- Informing customers of any delays in orders
- Resolving any issues and complaints in line with company policy
- Processing quotes as directed by the sales manager
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and will have excellent IT and communication skills. This role may occasionally involve some light lifting of no more than 5kgs.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Benefits include Free Healthcare, on site parking and a discretionary annual bonus of one month’s salary based on company performance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Interviews will follow once Crem have created a shortlist and will be held on site initially at Crem Recruitment’s offices in Newmarket.