Jobs in Mildenhall - CREM - EH
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international manufacturing company in Mildenhall, Suffolk in the role of a Sales Administrator. The aim of the role is to provide administrative support to the sales department.
- Good attention to detail and great organisational skills
- IT Literate and confident using all Excel, Outlook, and Word applications and bespoke CRM systems
- Confident communicator, via Telephone email and face to face when necessary.
- Previous Sales office experience is essential
- Knowledge of export documentation and compliance is desirable
Daily Duties will include:
- Responding to sales office enquiries via telephone and email in a timely manner
- Process quotations and sales orders following a defined process
- Follow up on quotations via telephone and email
- Liaise weekly with Production Department to agree customers’ delivery schedules and keep customers updated
- Obtaining freight quotations
- Forwarding documentation to customers for customs clearance
- Assisting with some invoicing
- Chasing Debtors
- Answering technical queries with the help of internal staff
- Assist with tender documentation, completion and submission
- Assist with exhibition bookings and arrangements
- Ensure regular and accurate filing of documentation
- Answer all sales calls to department and divert if appropriate
- Welcome and host visitors, provide security passes, refreshments and catering
- Arrange meetings/conference calls, as required for staff, partners and associated contact
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week. Interviews will take place following a shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment LTD.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.