£10.00 - £10.77
Jobs in Mildenhall - CREM - EH -
11 months ago
Our Mildenhall based client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join them immediately. This is a temporary to permanent vacancy for the right candidate.
The majority of this position will be administrative so applicants must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail and have excellent IT skills. The post holder will be the first point of contact for all calls to the business, so the role requires someone who is personable and confident on the phone. Previous experience within a sales environment and knowledge of export documentation and compliance would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Respond to sales office enquiries via telephone and email
- Process quotations and sales orders as per defined process
- Follow up on quotations
- Liaise weekly with Production Department to agree customer's delivery schedules and keep customers updated
- Obtain freight quotations
- Checking Letters of Credit, producing required documents, presenting to Banks involved
- Forwarding documentation to customers for customs clearance
- Chasing Debtors
- Answering technical queries with the help of internal staff
- Liaise with UK and International Partners i.e. contracts, questionnaires, exhibition attendance, in-country demonstrations, business plans
- Ensure regular and accurate filing of documentation
- Answer all sales calls to department and divert if appropriate
- Welcome and host visitors, provide security passes, refreshments and catering
- Arrange meetings/conference calls, as required for staff, Partners and associated contacts
This is a full time role working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.