JobsinWaterbeach - CREM - EH - SA
25 days ago
Temporary to Permanent
- Are you ready to start immediately?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have proven Customer Service and Sales Office experience?
- Are you able to work proactively and meet deadlines?
- Do you have excellent IT Skills?
A temporary to permanent opportunity has arisen with our Client in Waterbeach for a Sales Administrator. Working with both UK and overseas customers and reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts.
Duties will include:
- Processing Sales orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Using and updating the CRM system
- Informing customers of any delays in orders
- Resolving any issues and complaints in line with company policy
- Processing quotes as directed by the sales manager
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and will have excellent IT and communication skills. This role may occasionally involve some light lifting of no more than 5kgs.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Benefits include Free Healthcare, on site parking and a discretionary annual bonus of one month’s salary based on company performance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role then please apply today.