£11.00 per hour
Jobs in Waterbeach - Crem - CS - SADM
over 3 years ago
Our client is a well established electrical manufacturer based near to Cambridge in Waterbeach. We are currently recruiting, on behalf of our client, for an experienced Sales Coordinator on a temporary to permanent basis, this position is available for an immediate start. This is a promising role for the right person, the role will require you to be experienced in sales and customer service, you must also have the ability to remain organised under pressure. Previous administrative experience will be advantageous. The role will require you to, but not limit you to, communicate between other departments, manage inbound sales calls & emails, processing orders within deadlines, inform clients of any delays and manage aftersales processes.
Due to the requirements or the role, the successful candidate will need to have a high standard of written and verbal communication as well as strong Microsoft Office skills, computerised CRM and Business Systems. The post holder will also be well organised and have a results driven pro-active attitude.
A selection of the duties include:
- Effective and efficient handling of inbound sales calls and email requests
- Processing of orders with accuracy and timelines
- Delivery rescheduling
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays and problems
- Follow up quotations with customers
- Produces monthly sales reports
- Train new employees on sales processes
- Respond to inquiries from the consumers & customers, then give after-sales support when required
- Assists the marketing department in new marketing campaigns
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events/exhibitions
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time
The successful candidate can expect a competitive hourly rate and a friendly working environment. The company itself is expanding so the chance for growth within the business is likely for the right person. The company offers a generous 28 days holiday per year including Public Holidays, a company performance related bonus(discretionary), free health care and a defined contribution pension scheme.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please don’t be hesitant to send over your application.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.