Jobs in Walden - Crem - HB - SE
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business, who operate in the picturesque town of Saffron Walden.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and hard-working, Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Executive positions are as follows,
- Deal with customer enquiries relating to sales orders.
- Action warm leads that are fed through the company systems.
- Assist with marketing campaigns via mailshots, social media etc.
- Communicate with senior management and customers efficiently.
- Complete administration tasks such as uploading sales orders, despatch documentation and filing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Preferably a sales work history.
- Ability to communicate efficiently on the telephone, via email and in person.
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Outlook/Work/Excel.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding customer expectations.
The selected Sales Executive will be expected to work an 8:30 am until 5 pm shift and receive an extremely competitive annual salary, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Sales Executive position will take place in Saffron Walden following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.