over 1 year ago
A great opportunity for a Second Chef has arisen at my client's family friendly restaurant within a popular garden centre.
The position has become available due to expansion, this is a 220 seat restaurant with a friendly bustling atmosphere and serves breakfast, lunches and dinners all with freshly prepared ingredients.
You will be responsible for managing daily operations within the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef, duties include:
- controlling and directing the food preparation process
- designing menus within budget
- ensuring high standard of food production
- ensure health and hygiene are maintained at all times
- staff training and monitoring in accordance with HACCP Report
- ensuring cleanliness of the kitchen and department
You must be able to demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills across all levels
- able to multi task
- monitor staff progress
- possess excellent culinary skills with understanding of produce and ingredients
- have good forward planning skills
- have a proactive approach and lead by example
This role is 42.5 hours a week, 8am to 4pm straight shifts, working 5 days out of 7, no evenings!
Be sure not to miss this great opportunity to join this friendly team at an exciting time of expansion apply immediately.
Crem Recruitment are working as a recruitment agency on this vacancy.