£23000 -£25000 Per Annum
Jobs in Newmarket - CREM - EH - QCAD
8 months ago
- Are you a process lead administrator with genuine interest in quality and compliance?
- Are you familiar with ISO standards and have you worked for an ISO accredited organisation?
- Do you thrive on affecting change within accompany and working on continuous improvement in process/health and safety and quality?
My Client based in Newmarket is seeking a Senior Quality Administrator to join their small friendly team. Based at the UK head office in Newmarket the post holder will be tasked with supporting the Operations and Quality Manager in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management systems and processes.
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- Exceptional administrative and communication skills
- A good eye for detail with ability to influence change and improve processes
- Proven experience working for an ISO accredited organisation
- The Ability to work to processes and finish a project through to completion
- A passion for Quality, Compliance and Health and Safety
- Be confident in communicating at all levels
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
This role is very much office based and is heavily admin focussed, it is a fantastic opportunity for an applicant with previous exposure to the Quality and Compliance to hone their skills and make a positive impact across the company. Any IBOSH or NEBOSH or Quality certifications would be an advantage however these are not essential. The opportunity for further training and personal development is very much an option for the right candidate.
This is a full time role, working between 8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Friday. Benefits include 28 days holiday to include Bank Holidays, Free On site Parking, Healthcare and Pension Scheme plus a discretionary bonus on up to 10% of your basic salary is available on an annual basis based on company performance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.