£28,000 to £30,000
about 2 years ago
Following successful interview and selection period
Crem Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-respected employer within the events industry based in Newmarket. They are looking for Regional Senior Sales Co-ordinator to join them and to lead them forward and support the sales and events team.
As Regional Sales Coordinator holder you will provide effective administration for all client events whilst supporting the Regional Head of Sales. The role will involve ownership of the sales administration process for the East Region.
Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility in ensuring all bookings for racing and events are processed to correct company standards
- Manage Sales forecasting and Reporting
- Recording information accurately on sales spreadsheets
- Manage a team of Sales Co-ordinators on a day to day basis, providing guidance and assistance when needed
- Provide excellent customer service and efficiency at all times
- Provide a liaison between hospitality teams and the sales teams on event days
- Meet and correspond in a professional manner with all new and existing clients
- Have previous administration experience ideally in a managerial capacity
- Be a team player with a good eye for detail
- Previous Sales or Events management experience including managing of teams would be highly desirable.
- Good IT and Communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels under pressure.
- Flexible working approach with regards to working hours
This is an events role, so you must be happy to work occasional weekends and late evenings to cover events as required.
Applicants must have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle for this role as you will be expected to travel to other locations occasionally.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are working as an Employment Agency