Bury St Edmunds
Jobs In Bury St. Edmunds - Crem - JG - SWOP
14 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the distribution industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives on a late shift, to work at their busy warehouse in Bury St Edmunds.
- Load and Unload containers by hand
- Move goods around the warehouse
- Packing goods for dispatch
- Support and guide other warehouse operators
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday, 4 pm – 12:30 am
- £13 per hour
- Warehouse experience desirable
- Good physical fitness and ability to lift up to £25kgs
- Ability to work at short notice
- Forklift license would be advantageous, but not essential
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.