- Are you looking for your next career move within the Warehouse sector?
- Looking to join a company that invests in you as an individual with clear progression routes?
- Do you have experience within the Warehouse and Production industry and are looking for your next step?
Our progressive client located in the outskirts of Red Lodge are looking for a Senior Warehouse Operative to join their small but effective team. The aim of this position is to support the Warehouse Production Team Leader and plan labour; facilitating the team to make sure that deadlines are being met as well as working harmoniously with the warehouse.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Good People Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- PC Literate (to include good knowledge of Word and Excel)
- SAP (desirable)
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Supervisory/Team Leading experience in similar environment
- Safety & Quality System awareness
Our client prides themselves on the training, and social aspect of working life. Included will be Birthday Days, BBQ's in the summer and a Christmas party! All of which encourage a friendly working environment!
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket! We will be reviewing CV's immediately.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.